China Mobile Online Services trabalha com a COPC Inc. para alcançar Excelência Operacional

China Mobile Online Services Company Limited (Guangdong Branch) is located at the Tianhe Software Park in Guangzhou in the Guangdong Province of southern China .

It is the information service and technology innovation research and development base of China Mobile, working with the vision of, “Based in Guangdong, Serves the Whole Nation, Spreads All Over the World”.

This international high-tech park, which covers an area of more than 2 million square metres, has been built in collaboration with the Guangdong Provincial Government.

“When the China Mobile Services Company decided they wanted to improve the customer experience they were delivering, they turned to the global experts, COPC Inc.”

China Mobile Online Services Company’s statement of direction is to be “Customer Oriented, Service Centered” and it offers high level customer service support for the whole network. Having been in operation since 2010, the China Mobile Online Services centre has successfully delivered customer services for many international, local and provincial companies.

Beyond its offering of typical contact centre services, it has developed capabilities to deliver, “new media operations” as well as providing service support for e-commerce in multiple languages.

By the end of November 2016, the total number of staff at the centre had reached more than 780, of which 16 percent were managers and support staff and the remaining 84 percent were front-line service agents.

Interestingly, with 85 percent of the staff being under the age of 35, the whole centre has a young, dynamic and energetic feel about it. With more than 80 percent of the staff having over two years’ of work experience in the customer service industry, this young team are also imbued with an enthusiasm about customer service that is hard to find elsewhere.

When the China Mobile Online Services Company decided they wanted to improve their operation level and customer experience, they turned to the experts, COPC Inc.

COPC Inc. embarked on a process improvement project, aimed at comprehensively enhancing China Mobile’s customer satisfaction and quality monitoring approaches, it’s people management processes and also improving the forecasting and scheduling aspects of it’s workforce management team.

The Kickoff Meeting was held in April 2017 and in the following four days, a team of our consultants, led by Rachel Cui, the Director of COPC Inc.’s Chinese Operations, assessed the operational status of the centre according to the requirements of COPC® Customer Experience Standard Release 6.0a, via staff interviews, data collection and analyses, on-site observation, etc.

From this initial audit, COPC Inc. has already identified opportunities to improve the end-to-end customer experience, opportunities for operational efficiency improvements, as well as a number of potential cost savings initiatives.

To ensure the improvements are deployed and subsequently locked in, COPC Inc.’s consultants are now guiding the China Mobile Online Services Company’s management team through the implementation of the COPC® Customer Experience Standard.

According to Rachel Cui, the initial improvement activities have been very impressive. “They have a very talented management team and I have found that they are taking on-board all the guidance and advice from COPC Inc. really well. What has been really impressive is that they have been able to turn our support into practical performance improvement initiatives which will provide the business with long-term benefits.”

ABOUT COPC INC.

COPC Inc. provides consulting services and training to help companies improve revenue, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction in operations that support the customer experience. COPC Inc.’s main offering is performance improvement services for customer contact centers, including both in‐house and outsourced, as well as vendor management organizations. The foundation of all COPC Inc. work is the COPC® Family of Standards, a collection of the most prestigious and rigorous performance management systems for the customer contact industry. Since 1996, COPC Inc. has completed more than 1,700 assessments of customer contact centers in 70 countries. COPC Inc. is privately held with headquarters in Winter Park, Florida, U.S., and with operations in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.

For additional information, please visit www.copc.com.

Compartir